Here is your chance to design one of the next Spirit Store T-Shirts.
Flyers will be available in the front office beginning April 23rd.
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled students in FJH.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporates the School’s brand (i.e. colors, trademarks, or logos) into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The winning design will remain the property of FJH and will not be returned to you. FJH may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning design may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges will choose the top submissions. The top submissions will be put to a public vote.
- The contest begins on April 15, 2019
- The entries must be received online or dropped off at the FJH front office by 3:00 pm on May 20, 2019.
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper or the entry may be any of the following art file formats if submitted electronically: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″)
- The Schools brand colors should be incorporated in the design with the design intended for use on either a white, black or blue t-shirt.NO MORE THAN 2 colors may be used on he design
- Use of the Schools institutional logo is permitted. Is: Mustang horse
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to PTO Spirit Commitee, Friendswood JR High. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry.
Only ONE entry per student.